The rules for the awards are;
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
Vincent’s questions to me;
1) What are the best three phrases to describe yourself?
Answer: Determined, Genuis and Open minded.
2) Has your personality changed since childhood?
Answer: No, I’ve always been the free-spirited sanchlor, that loves life, loves people and loves fighting for people.
3) When you are upset or angry, what’s the worst thing you could?
Answer: Well, The worst thing I can do is to cry.
4) What are you most proud of and why?
Answer: I’m most proud of myself, how far I have come, and how far I know I’m going.
5) What’s the biggest regret of your life and why?
Answer: I pride myself in having no regrets. All my actions, everything I have done has shaped me into what I am today.
6) If you ever win a lottery for 1 million dollars, what’s the first thing you’d do?
Answer: Scream for joy?🤣
7) If you’d go for a world tour, which destination would you go first and why?
Answer: Well, Paris. I love French and I just can’t explain it.
8) What is the foremost thing you’d teach your child as a life lesson and why?
Well, it’s to always stand up for herself and to love herself more than anything. I know how it feels to have little self love, especially as a growing child. I would teach my child that she comes first in her life and that she shouldn’t allow anyone deprive her of her happiness aninner peace.
My questions to my nominees is the same as Vincent’s and my nominees are
Thanks for reading.